Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Top 10 Drugstore Products on Yahoo

This is a good article on the top 10 drugstore products. I have personally used four on the list, and they are great! The Clairol Nice N' Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Haircolor worked beautifully when I dyed my hair black. Fairly decent pricing for the product as well. The John Frieda Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme works well on days when humidity is high in Georgia, and my hair is poofy. Be careful about using too much... it'll make it greasy really quickly. Burt's Bees products are amazing no matter which kind of theirs you use. Finally, the Cover Girl LashBlast in Very Black is pure amazingness.  I am currently using a variation of this brand: LashBlast Fusion in Very Black. The applicator works wonders on my lashes and gets every single one of them. I highly recommend all of these I have listed as well as the other ones listed on the link. Oh, and if you haven't figured it out, I'm not that tired. My boyfriend is playing video games at my place, and so I am quite awake right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment