Monday, May 30, 2011

Eh...

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't written much lately. I've been working a lot and playing video games. As for my diet... not going so hot. I will have the Zumba dvds soon but I've discovered my addiction to sweets is much harder to break than I originally thought. I need to lose this weight. I'm not happy with it on me, and it's affecting my overall happiness. My family is going to the beach the first week in August and I'm not ready for bathing suit season. I feel bad too because I have several bathing suits my boyfriend has bought me, yet I can't wear them. I've done this before and I know I can do it again. I have work in a little while so I have to finish getting ready. Thanks for listening to my rant. Hopefully next time, I'll have better news about the weight loss.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment